MODEL OF PUBLICATION
Corporate Law Journal will procure contributions for the journal in form of Articles, Case Comment, Short Notes, Book Reviews in following ways:
a. Invitation-based: CLJ would seek to invite contributions from eminent legal luminaries, academicians, practitioners, students, and scholars on a prior notified topic.
b. Rolling Submissions: CLJ accepts rolling submissions for its forthcoming issues as per the following guidelines.
CONDITIONS FOR PUBLICATION:
1. Exclusive Submission Policy: All submissions to the journal must be original and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication
2. Indemnity for Liability: Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties and that the work does not contain any obscene, offensive, defamatory, or racially prejudiced material. All submissions will be checked for plagiarism by the Editorial Board. Infringing, offensive or plagiarized submissions will be liable for rejection.
3. Copyright Policy: As a condition of publication, the authors grant the Journal an irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute their submission(s) in all media including but not limited to print and any electronic services. The license is granted for the duration of the subsistence of the copyright including any extensions and/or renewals.
4. The format of Submission: The submission must be in DOC or DOCX format or RTF document file format. The submission has to conform to the Style/Formatting Guidelines prescribed and should be within the norms of the Citation Methodology prescribed.
5.Accompaniments with submission: Every submission must be accompanied by an Author’s Details which have to be filled in the form provided and must include name, the affiliation of the author and other relevant details for publication.
6. Blind-Peer-Review Process: All manuscripts shall be subject to a blind-peer-review process of review and editing by one of the designated reviewers and a second review by the Executive/Managing Editors in consultation with the Editor-in-Chief.
7. Reservation of Powers & Notification of Rules: All powers regarding the Editorial process shall take place with the guidance of the Advisory Council and the decision of the Editor-in-Chief shall be binding in case of any contradiction.